Friday 27 April 2007

Blog Launch

I have recently decided (got of my arse) to create a blog for my growing James Bond autograph collection. I have been collecting for a couple of years but until recently not very seriously. Now I am starting to pick up more and more autographs from the actors, actresses, stuntmen, directors, and other people involved in the bond films. I thought it would be a good idea to set up a blog to display them all. I have seen other peoples similiar blogs and really enjoy looking through them so thought I should star my own. To start I have added quite a few, but to clear the backlog I will post as many as possible in the next few days/weeks. When I have caught up I will just update as and when I obtain any new ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Margaret Nolan/Vikki Kennedy ? She lives in Spain or Portugal?